The Bartesaghi Lab is fortunate to have dedicated access to generous compute resources installed and maintained by Duke Research Computing from the Office of Information Technology at Duke University. The lab has exclusive access to a total of 100 nodes with 10,000 vCPUs, 75TB of RAM, 750TB of fast SSD-based storage and 1PB of standard-performance Network Attached Storage.
- 44 AMD nodes with dual 3rd Gen AMD EPYC™ 7543 processors (64 cores @ 2.8GHz), 768GB of RAM and 12.8TB of NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD drives.
- 54 Intel nodes with Intel Xeon Gold 6154 processors (34 cores @ 3.00 GHz), 768GB of RAM and 3.2TB NVMe PCIe 3.0 SSD drives.
- 3 GPU servers equipped with dual NVIDIA V100s GPU cards with 32GB of RAM.
- 124TB of high-performance NAS provided by 3 nodes of Dell EMC PowerScale F600 All-Flash NAS.
- 1PB of standard-performance NAS provided by an Isilon file system.